TLS LITE Training for Learning and Serving
Training for Learning and Serving (TLS) is made available by the United Reformed Church to enable people to enrich and develop their walk with God. It is not so much a programme more an experience which encourages people to explore personal discipleship in church and community contexts and to combine theory with practice.
Who is it for? TLS is for:
- Those who feel they have much learning and those who feel they have little.
- Those who want to explore their faith just out of personal interest and those who are looking to widen their opportunities to serve God in the future.
- Those who are interested in exploring calls to accredited ministries in the United Reformed Church and those who simply want to be more effective in their current spheres of ministry.
How does it work? There are:
- Units to study at home.
- Occasions to meet and talk with people on similar journeys under the guidance of tutor-facilitators.
- Opportunities to apply what you are learning in local contexts.
- For those who wish, assignments to deepen understanding in specific areas.
Study days concentrate on practical work and discussion. Please speak to your Area Lay Preaching Commissioner for the availability of course in your area. Website: TLS LITE More about - TLS LITE Training