Trust Officer, West Midlands – Part time – 17.5 hours per week (some evening and weekend work is required)
Salary £18,500 Based at the offices of the West Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church in Yardley, Birmingham.
• Carrying out the responsibilities attached to the post of Company Secretary
• Acting as Secretary to the meetings of the Resources & Compliance Committee (RCC) and the Trust Company Board.
• Preparing papers and agenda for Trust Board Meetings and RCC meetings.
• Being the principal point of contact with the Synod's solicitors
• Working with the Property Officer to take the lead in transactions relating to land and property
• Alerting local churches and others to changes in relevant legislation
We are looking for someone who is:
• An excellent administrator
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Able to prioritise work in the face of conflicting demands
• Familiar with church structures
• Able to represent the Synod and the United Reformed Church
Closing date for applications: Thursday 11th July 2019 Interviews: Tuesday 23rd July 2019 at the Synod Office
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
Applicants should state any involvement with church matters and the United Reformed Church in particular where this is relevant. A statement setting out the reasons why they are interested in the Trust Officer post must also be included.