Pilots is a URC non-uniformed organisation for youngsters 5-18 years
National & Regional Pilots Officer (RPO) for England have responsibility for: a geographical area supporting the Pilots Companies in that area promoting the formation of new companies setting up training and special events in the area The Regional and National Pilots Officers work within the guidelines of the Regional/National Pilots Officers strategy as agreed with the Synod who is responsible for their appointment. They are supported by the Pilots Development Officer and meet regularly for training.
- Are you aged between 5 and 18?
- Do you like making friends, playing games, being creative, adventurous, crafty and active?
- Do you like learning new things and exploring the world?
- If so, Pilots is for you!
Pilots is an ecumenical, non-uniformed organisation open to all children and young people. We believe that every child and young person matters. Consequently, Pilots aims to meet the needs of each community in which it functions, offering children and young people safe and caring environments to flourish in the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ.
Pilots companies, based in local churches around the UK, usually meet on a weekday night, providing different activities, games and challenges to suit all ages and abilities, with:
- Deckhands for 5-6 year olds
- Adventurers for 7-10 year olds
- Voyagers for 11-14 year olds
- Navigators for 14-18 year olds
Eastern Region Pilots Development Officer: Sylvia Paine Tel: 01621 772178 E-mail: Sylvia Paine
Tavistock Place, London, WC1H 9RT